Tottenham Hotspur’s transfer plans and their players’ international duties continue to be a focal point. Here’s a comprehensive update on the latest developments.
- Trevor Chalobah Interest Cooled: Tottenham have reportedly lost interest in Chelsea defender Trevoh Chalobah due to his recent injury issues. Spurs are now exploring other options for a new centre-back in January. The club is open to signing players regardless of their dominant foot, although a preference for a left-footer exists.
- Giovani Lo Celso’s Potential Move: Mundo Deportivo reports that Giovani Lo Celso is keen on a move and would readily join Barcelona, possibly on loan. Xavi has shown a strong interest in Lo Celso, and a deal could materialize in January.
- Togo vs. Senegal: Pape Sarr played 74 minutes in a goalless draw.
- Wales vs. Turkey: Ben Davies put in a full shift, contributing defensively and offensively. Brennan Johnson also played 90 minutes, with notable offensive stats.
- Ireland vs. New Zealand: Troy Parrott was an unused substitute in a 1-1 draw.
- Uruguay vs. Bolivia: Rodrigo Bentancur had an impressive game, playing 86 minutes with high involvement in play and successful duels.
- Brazil vs. Argentina: Emerson Royal and Cuti Romero both played the full 90 minutes, with Romero particularly standing out in defense. Giovani Lo Celso played 70 minutes, contributing an assist and being actively involved in the midfield.
Tottenham Hotspur’s transfer window planning is in full swing, with a focus on strengthening their defensive line. The potential departure of Giovani Lo Celso to Barcelona could be a significant move for the club. Meanwhile, Spurs’ players are showcasing their skills on the international stage, with notable performances from Rodrigo Bentancur, Ben Davies, and Cuti Romero, among others. These international duties not only highlight the players’ individual talents but also their importance to Tottenham’s squad depth and versatility.